Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Don't Know What To Say


This moment may be our last,
Can you feel the distance that is as great as the emptiness in my heart?
Why weren't we able to be more honest with each other?
I guess our unnecessary pride makes it lethargic
''....I always think that everything will be better..stupid me..It only brings hurt at the end. I said it was my last time but then I came back..I wana do so but it seems my heart goes different direction. Are you okay? Why do we have to care about other? Do they have to judge that way this way? How funny!! People are getting more and more annoying today. They think they know everything. Can we be more honest each other? Can we? Can I?...''

Don’t know what to say now because of the countless thoughts
Don’t know what to say now (Nothing to say now) these words linger on my lips
Will we be able to love like our past, like our first, as if nothing happened?
I just don’t know what to say now
''...There are a lot going on my mind these couple months. I am trying to understand all the things between us. I think it is still a little hard for me to make it like our first meeting. Nothing change? Nothing? Words can lie but heart doesn't. I really have nothing to say. I am talking too much. I shouldn't have said those words...''

If we had backed up one step, it wouldn't have came to this,
It's too late to turn back what happened not because of fault but because of selfishness
''...Really? I am not that little boy in a candy shop anymore fascinating by what I see not what I feel. Never really think about this end. I began drawing my dreams as we met. Silly of me. It ended up this way. It's too soon to be like this. Life is unfair. Selfishness? stubborn? pigheaded? me? you? us?...''

Don’t know what to say now, I can't utter a word,
Don’t know what to say now, a sigh represents my feelings,
Will we be able to love like our past, like our first, as if nothing happened?
I just don’t know what to say
''...I just feel like something was taken away from me accidentally without even a warning. Hmmm trying hard to let go. I am tired of words, tired of the time we spent quarreling about that orientation that we are unable to explain clearly to each other. I duno which one is really true, the story the chit chat, the laughter, hi in the morning or that simple meaningful word at night...so confused with those all in my head..I have been trying to understand but somehow I couldn't find that thing...''

Because it may be a regret, because it may be a scar,
I can't say even a word,
Because it hurts, because I'm scared,
I don't wanna hurt because I loved you
''...Regret? Do I? Do you? I never had a dream like this before. I just wake up in the morning and sleep at night regularly everyday. I really enjoy my life so now I really wana enjoy my life again. I said those words to you already...''

Don't know what to say
You know that we can’t fix it again
I don’t know what to say now
I just don’t know what to say 
''...I have been trying to put things to its original place. Do I make it wrong? Which one? ...''

Don't know what to say
Because of the countless thoughts (I can't think of anything)
Don't know what to say now
these words linger on my lips (even at this moment that may be our last)
I can't even express my own feelings,
Because the numerous memories won't let me go
I just don’t know what to say now
I don’t know what to say now
''...So predictable...Life is so easy just like a guessing games ne...So many questions I wana ask so many stories I wana tell....I just can't. Is this the end? I never expect that way. I am glad that I am alive...''


2 comments: