Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby对不起 - Coco Lee (Romaji, Pinyin & English Translation

Long ago and oh so far away...LOL..

 
聽到我的電話 響了一聲就暫停 會不會是你
Ting dao wo de dian hua Xiang le yi sheng jiu zan ting Hui bu hui shi ni
When I hear my phone Ring and then stop Is it you or not

我總懷疑 因為這原因 心情不穩定
Wo zong huai yi Yin wei zhe yuan yin Xin qing bu wen ding
I’m always doubtful Because of this reason My mood is not stable

我們之間的問題 是我不相信你 敏感又多心
Wo men zhi jian de wen ti Shi wo bu xiang xin ni Min gan you duo xin
The problem between us Is that I don’t trust you I’m sensitive and suspicious

怕你變了心 因為愛你 害怕失去你
Pa ni bian le xin Yin wei ai ni Hai pa shi qu ni
I fear you’ve changed Because I love you I’m afraid to lose you


愛的天氣總是陰晴不定 愛的情緒也在歡笑中哭泣
Ai de tian qi zong shi yin qing bu ding Ai de qing xu ye zai huan xiao zhong ku qi
The weather of love is not always a clear sky and moon The feelings of love are also crying while laughing

Baby)想對你說聲對不起 用錯了方式去愛你
(Baby) xiang dui ni shuo sheng dui bu qi Yong cuo le fang shi qu ai ni
(Baby) I’d like to say I’m sorry I used the wrong method to show my love for you

因為我太在意(如果沒有你)我的世界只剩回憶
Yin wei wo tai zai yi (ru guo mei you ni) wo de shi jie zhi sheng hui yi
Because I take things to heart too much (If I don’t have you) My world has a surplus of memories

每天只面對孤寂 已來不及 再說我愛你
Mei tian zhi mian dui gu ji Yi lai bu ji Zai shuo wo ai ni
Everyday I’ll face my loneliness I hope I’m not already too late To say I love you


自從那天分手後 停不住淚滴 想念一個人
Zi cong na tian fen shou hou Ting bu zhu lei di Xiang nian yi ge ren
Ever since we’ve been separated I can’t stop the tears When you cherish someone

能忘記自己 讓我愛你 什麼都願意
Neng wang ji zi ji Rang wo ai ni Shen me dou yuan yi
You forget yourself Let me love you There is nothing I’m not willing to do

如果能再遇見你 把你抱緊 從此不分離
Ru guo neng zai yu jian ni Ba ni bao jin Cong ci bu fen li
If I can only see you again Hold you close From this moment on not stay separated

絕不放棄 我要告訴你
Jue bu fang qi Wo yao gao su ni
I absolutely won’t give up I want to tell you

OS:Baby I'm sorry
OS:Baby I'm sorry
OS:Baby I'm sorry

http://www.justsomelyrics.com

1 comment:

  1. cheap ray ban aviators sunglasses amazing. What she did for the people, they sing, play cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses acting, one of a fool to buy less expensive tickets to see her perform garbage. cheap ray ban aviators sunglasses cheap cheap ray ban sunglasses online light Pooh cry, heart cursed, but is an actor, what is so Took the money might as cheap ray ban aviators sunglasses well look cheap ray ban aviators sunglassesat poverty relief school children.

    ReplyDelete