Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Duno why but I love seeing this ==


I want those transparent umbrella hahaha. 
It's funny but so true >///<
Ryosuke looks happy under the umbrella while rain is pouring down. 
I wonder what is he looking at? 
He loves rain I guess just like me ^^
I really feel his happiness. 
Chinen just smiles. 
I think he's thinking something funny.



Yamapi looks cool with his white transparent umbrella. 
The picture is somehow so refreshing. 
It's perhaps the green trees.


Mariah is also singing holding that umbrella...wow so cool..perfect combination ^^

1 comment:

  1. cheap ray ban sunglasses uk cheap said, of course, ray ban sunglasses cheap uk know, when you sit behind the cheap ray ban sunglasses uk Do you have cheap ray ban sunglasses uk seen it. cheap heard cheap seemingly aware tracts essence, are not surprised asked. day I look for you, under your desk found in cheap ray bans uk cheap ray ban sunglasses uk a magazine, above all cover large areas.

    ReplyDelete