Monday, October 31, 2011

NOVEMBER WISH



I hope everything will always go my way ^^. I hope this month will be nicer than the previous.

Nothing happen, nothing, just another story of my life. I can say that time can be my ''death period'', unable to see, to feel, to move even to think. I felt like I've been wrapped in fear with no end in sight . Moreover, so very amused with something I even do not know my self. What a tragedy !!!

I move though very slowly compare to other but I have learned a few lesson that can be my next little step to a thing called ''dream''. Yet, staying in one same place at a long period of time is somehow painful. One part wants me to go, other half wants me to stay. It gets me confused. ''What am I supposed to do?'' still on egg shell, blind and unguided. I've been hurt a lot, been burned a lot, been bruised . However, I am still here. I still exist coz you keep me safe.

I am moving not listening. I am walking not looking back.

涼介 ホントにアリガトウなぁ

You make it easier for me XDD


No comments:

Post a Comment